Many of you read about my poor experience with the Carbonite online backup service. After that experience I was ready to throw in the towel on online backup and not think about it until the market got a little more mature. This plan was cut short when my already favorite home backup solution CrashPlan lowered [...]
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with CrashPlan Central at Silvexis.
- CrashPlan Central Review – The Perfect Online Backup Solution? 39 comment(s) | 2,690 view(s)
- Carbonite – Not Ready for the Real World 26 comment(s) | 1,102 view(s)
- Encrypting your data on Amazon EC2 10 comment(s) | 4,423 view(s)
- Closure on Carbonite – How to get a Refund 9 comment(s) | 932 view(s)
- The Comedy and Tragedy of Automated Security Source Code Analysis – Act II 5 comment(s) | 43 view(s)
- Filling the music void 4 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- The Impending Failure of the TechCrunch CrunchPad 4 comment(s) | 36 view(s)
- Ask A Ninja 3 comment(s) | 16 view(s)
- Where's Alice? 3 comment(s) | 0 view(s)
- Progress part 1 2 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
Tags3D TV Add new tag Air Energy Airnergy Amazon Amazon EC2 Amazon VPC Apple AppleNewton Apple Tablet Apple TV BackBlaze Backup Bandwidth BlackBerry Blu-Ray CableCard carbonite Cascading Failure CES Chicago china ChromeOS Cloud Computing Cloud Security Alliance Code 42 Comics Consumer Electronics Show CrashPlan CrashPlan Central Google Hewlett-Packard Information Security Innovation iPod iTunes MacBook mozy NIST Online Backup privacy Source Code Analysis Static Analysis Tablet Technology