In the world of information technology cloud computing is the latest game in town, but currently we can’t even agree on the definition of the game, much less what the playing field looks like or the rules of the game. The referees, if they are out there, are in hiding. Still A lot of people [...]
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with Cloud Security Alliance at Silvexis.
- CrashPlan Central Review – The Perfect Online Backup Solution? 39 comment(s) | 2,738 view(s)
- Carbonite – Not Ready for the Real World 26 comment(s) | 1,129 view(s)
- Encrypting your data on Amazon EC2 10 comment(s) | 4,815 view(s)
- Closure on Carbonite – How to get a Refund 9 comment(s) | 966 view(s)
- The Comedy and Tragedy of Automated Security Source Code Analysis – Act II 5 comment(s) | 47 view(s)
- Filling the music void 4 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- The Impending Failure of the TechCrunch CrunchPad 4 comment(s) | 40 view(s)
- Ask A Ninja 3 comment(s) | 16 view(s)
- Where's Alice? 3 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Progress part 1 2 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
Tags3D TV Add new tag Air Energy Airnergy Amazon Amazon EC2 Amazon VPC Apple AppleNewton Apple Tablet Apple TV BackBlaze Backup Bandwidth BlackBerry Blu-Ray CableCard carbonite Cascading Failure CES Chicago china ChromeOS Cloud Computing Cloud Security Alliance Code 42 Comics Consumer Electronics Show CrashPlan CrashPlan Central Google Hewlett-Packard Information Security Innovation iPod iTunes MacBook mozy NIST Online Backup privacy Source Code Analysis Static Analysis Tablet Technology