Have you heard of the CrunchPad? It’s the brainchild of Michael Arrington of TechCrunch fame and despite having created what looks to be a very attractive device that would look great on my couch the device is going to be an absolute failure. Let me be clear, I’m not rooting for this failure. The folks [...]
Where Am I?
You are currently browsing entries tagged with ChromeOS at Silvexis.
- CrashPlan Central Review – The Perfect Online Backup Solution? 39 comment(s) | 2,738 view(s)
- Carbonite – Not Ready for the Real World 26 comment(s) | 1,131 view(s)
- Encrypting your data on Amazon EC2 10 comment(s) | 4,834 view(s)
- Closure on Carbonite – How to get a Refund 9 comment(s) | 968 view(s)
- The Comedy and Tragedy of Automated Security Source Code Analysis – Act II 5 comment(s) | 47 view(s)
- Filling the music void 4 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- The Impending Failure of the TechCrunch CrunchPad 4 comment(s) | 40 view(s)
- Ask A Ninja 3 comment(s) | 16 view(s)
- Where's Alice? 3 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Progress part 1 2 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
Tags3D TV Add new tag Air Energy Airnergy Amazon Amazon EC2 Amazon VPC Apple AppleNewton Apple Tablet Apple TV BackBlaze Backup Bandwidth BlackBerry Blu-Ray CableCard carbonite Cascading Failure CES Chicago china ChromeOS Cloud Computing Cloud Security Alliance Code 42 Comics Consumer Electronics Show CrashPlan CrashPlan Central Google Hewlett-Packard Information Security Innovation iPod iTunes MacBook mozy NIST Online Backup privacy Source Code Analysis Static Analysis Tablet Technology