Every day, one has to make hard decisions, like, umm do I use the vanilla flavored toothpaste, or do I use the classic mint flavor? Generally one can safely get away with making such difficult decisions without consulting anyone else, other times, not so much. For days when things get rough, I recommend you ask a Ninja.
You are currently reading Ask A Ninja at Silvexis.
- CrashPlan Central Review – The Perfect Online Backup Solution? 39 comment(s) | 2,738 view(s)
- Carbonite – Not Ready for the Real World 26 comment(s) | 1,129 view(s)
- Encrypting your data on Amazon EC2 10 comment(s) | 4,817 view(s)
- Closure on Carbonite – How to get a Refund 9 comment(s) | 966 view(s)
- The Comedy and Tragedy of Automated Security Source Code Analysis – Act II 5 comment(s) | 47 view(s)
- Filling the music void 4 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- The Impending Failure of the TechCrunch CrunchPad 4 comment(s) | 40 view(s)
- Ask A Ninja 3 comment(s) | 16 view(s)
- Where's Alice? 3 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
- Progress part 1 2 comment(s) | 1 view(s)
Tags3D TV Add new tag Air Energy Airnergy Amazon Amazon EC2 Amazon VPC Apple AppleNewton Apple Tablet Apple TV BackBlaze Backup Bandwidth BlackBerry Blu-Ray CableCard carbonite Cascading Failure CES Chicago china ChromeOS Cloud Computing Cloud Security Alliance Code 42 Comics Consumer Electronics Show CrashPlan CrashPlan Central Google Hewlett-Packard Information Security Innovation iPod iTunes MacBook mozy NIST Online Backup privacy Source Code Analysis Static Analysis Tablet Technology